We are looking for an administrative assistant with an interest in technology and innovation to join our team. We require someone who is knowledgeable with bookkeeping, office administration, social media with an interest to implement innovation and technologies in our office.
IN Engineering + Surveying is seeking a team member to help maintain operations of our multi-disciplinary consulting office. This key individual will be responsible for office administration tasks as well as updating and modernizing processes.
Our surveying business has been operating since 1881 and in 2020 has merged with an engineering firm to provide an integrated engineering and surveying team for a wide range of projects. Our vision is to lead our industries into the future by leveraging the latest technologies including GPS, 3D scanning and modelling, drone surveys, and augmented and virtual reality.
Our culture relies on flexible schedules, continuous learning, innovation and balanced lifestyles. We seek to guide and lead our community through excellent service, volunteering and donations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assistant the finance administrative team with payroll entry.
- Conduct human resources administration including review of potential team members, interviews, provide recommendations, termination.
- Assist with the preparation of key policies and documents and contribute to their development.
- Assist the Director of Surveying and Director of Engineering where required.
- Exemplary grammar, spelling and punctuation for the preparation of documents.
The following is considered an asset to your application:
- Experience working in an engineering, surveying or construction environment.
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planners specifically Odoo.
- Experience as a project coordinate or project manager.
- Experience preparing proposals.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining a vibrant and modern company, send us your resume or Curriculum-Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on this opportunity contact us at 613-342-2611. You can also fill out our application form at www.inengineering.ca/application-form.