Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- Planning, design, engineering and drafting.
- Structural inspections of foundations, existing and new construction.
- Building permit applications and drawings.
- Structural analysis and design specializing in steel, concrete, wood, timber, and masonry.
- Building code inspections and reviews.
- Stamped engineer’s letters.
- Structural review of architectural drawings.
DISCOVERY AND PROJECT FEASIBILITY
Concept designs, Cost estimating and project screening
PERMITTING AND TENDERING SUPPORT
General Reviews and Construction services
Industrial, Residential and Commercial Construction
- Planning, Drafting and Design
- Building Permit Application and Drawings
- Engineering review and P. Eng Sealing
- Structural Inspections
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Structural Reviews
Bridges and Culverts
- Inspections conforming to the Ontario Structural Inspection Manual (OSIM)
- Structural analysis and load rating of bridges
- Structural Rehabilitation Design
- Bridge and Culvert Replacement Design
- Bridge Condition Assessments
- Emergency Bridge Inspections
- GIS based location studies for municipal buildings such as Fire Halls and Public Works Garages
- Building Code Reviews and Inspections
- Structural Inspections for buildings, bridges and culverts.
If you are interested in learning about mass timber and wood construction here is a great group of speakers who will be speaking through the Smartnet Alliance! Our talk will be focused on the resurgence of traditional timber framing in residential and commercial projects and how it was the original mass timber construction. Continue Reading Focus on Mass Timber – Green Drinks
For this project we designed a new retaining wall to replace an existing failed retaining wall. The house and deck has an overlooking view of the St. Lawrence River near Brockville, ON. Part of the design was to ensure the structure was aesthetically pleasing to compliment the views and atmosphere.
#engineering #brockville #ontario #construction #design #architecture #1000islands #kingston #ottawa #kemptville Continue Reading Retaining Wall and Deck Design
Click below for a complicated deck we designed and modelled in 3D. From the 3D model we produce permit and construction drawings. Modelling the project allows you to make design choices before construction begins, it also creates the final design more constructable and easier for contractors.
During the construction of your project you will require inspections from a Professional Engineer and/or an Architect. These inspections are required under the Ontario Building Code and Professional Engineer’s Act in order to ensure the performance and quality of the construction. Don’t skip this important step! Continue Reading Do I Need Construction Inspections?
- Building Seismic Design
- Seismic Retrofit Engineering
- Seismic Design for Equipment and Non-Structural Components
- Dynamic Analysis of Structures
- Structural Modelling for Seismic Engineering
- Traditional Timber Framing Engineering
- Professional Engineer’s Seal
- Shop Drawing Review
- New Construction