We are a fully licensed engineering firm that holds a Certificate of Authorization from Professional Engineers Ontario.
Specializing in residential, commercial and industrial engineering projects of any size.
- Planning, design, engineering and drafting.
- Structural inspections of foundations, existing and new construction.
- Building permit applications and drawings.
- Structural analysis and design specializing in steel, concrete, wood, timber, and masonry.
- Building code inspections and reviews.
- Stamped engineer’s letters.
- Structural review of architectural drawings.
Industrial, Residential and Commercial Construction
- Planning, Drafting and Design
- Building Permit Application and Drawings
- Engineering review and P. Eng Sealing
- Structural Inspections
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Structural Reviews
Bridges and Culverts
- Inspections conforming to the Ontario Structural Inspection Manual (OSIM)
- Structural analysis and load rating of bridges
- Structural Rehabilitation Design
- Bridge and Culvert Replacement Design
- Bridge Condition Assessments
- Emergency Bridge Inspections
- GIS based location studies for municipal buildings such as Fire Halls and Public Works Garages
- Building Code Reviews and Inspections
- Structural Inspections for buildings, bridges and culverts.
- Building Seismic Design
- Seismic Retrofit Engineering
- Seismic Design for Equipment and Non-Structural Components
- Dynamic Analysis of Structures
- Structural Modelling for Seismic Engineering
- Traditional Timber Framing Engineering
- Professional Engineer’s Seal
- Shop Drawing Review
- New Construction